The following Tips will help you get more out of this site
- Hold down the <Ctrl> key and press the + (plus) key to make the text & page bigger
- Hold down the <Ctrl> key and press the - (minus) key to make the text & page smaller
- Hold down the <Ctrl> key and press the 0 (zero) key to set the web page back to its original size
- The above tips should work on any web page
- Click on the "Site Map" link (below) to show the structure of this website, then you can click on any one of those links to go to the page
- Windows XP and Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) browser, IE8 seems to have display issues. You can install another browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox on your computer to resolve these issues.
- On Windows 7 operating system, if you are on IE8 browser then upgrade to IE9 or IE10.
- Please report any issues to Les Ladbrook, by using the 'Contact Us' page.